Fire Alarm Technicien
You've got an eye for the electrical? Here's what we're offering:
- Installing, programming, setting up, inspecting, verifying, repairing and modifying different types of fire alarm systems.
- In fact, fire alarms will be YOUR trade!
- A bit of paperwork, but not too much: write-ups for clients and electronic inspection reports.
- You manage YOUR time and the equipment that you need.
Does the following apply to you:
- DEP in installation and maintenance of security systems or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) months experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluent in English and French
- Guaranteed 150 hours of experience towards CCQ membership for DEP graduates.
- Access to internal and external training program, with respect to certain conditions.
- Equitable salaries.
- We supply your vehicle, smartphone, tablet and uniform.
- Flexible schedule (Concilivi – work-family balance certification).
- Access to an uncrowded gym.
- Collective insurance program (health, dental, compassion, travel, life, etc.).
- Generous bank of holidays and days-off (health and personal).
Pour visualiser l'offre originale,
To return to the listing, click here.